Tuesday, January 12, 2010

day one

ok so i am totally copying katie with this idea, but i have been wanting to start journaling (and taking more pictures) for a while now. this is a good inspiration. i used to journal every day, well, in high school and some of college. those were the diaryland days. i cant find my batter charger for my nice camera (since the move), so cell phone pics will have to do for now.
so here goes:


that is probably the worst photo i have ever taken, but it is exactly what i am looking at right now, and a good glimpse at my favorite part of the day: husband + foot rub + computer + tv + couch = happy. the only thing that could make this photo better is a baked good.
i promise i will do better. promise.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! I look forward to a post where I can use the word "dongs" in my comment. Please keep that in mind & photo accordingly.

    ReplyDelete